Assistive Technology in Action is a series of YouTube videos highlighting success stories of people using assistive technology in order to communicate, learn, and to live their lives. It is these stories that help us see how invaluable assistive technology can be for some people as it can give them a voice, allow them to communicate, and allow them to be mobile. I thought I would post a video and a couple of links that weren't directly related to literacy in order to broaden the scope of just how assistive technology can change the lives of people that otherwise might not be able to function in our society.
I agree with Ashley. I think it is great that it shows what the parent went through to ensure that it was giong to suit her daughter. I am also glad that there was funding for her. Great video!
Excellent! Thank you for sharing! I love seeing it in action. It makes it much more real.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ashley. I think it is great that it shows what the parent went through to ensure that it was giong to suit her daughter. I am also glad that there was funding for her. Great video!
ReplyDeleteLove these videos! thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete